Infernal Avenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rageverfury - Protection - Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Rageverfury - Protection - Warrior Empty Rageverfury - Protection - Warrior

Post by Rageverfury Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Howdy there! I've been talking a lot with especially Fleshgrinder about joining the guild. I was told that you might be looking for a good, active tank. and i believe i can give you that!

Character Name : Rageverfury
Email : Sjeefen@live.no
Level :70
Class : Warrior
Race : Tauren
Talent Distribution : 8 - 5 - 48
Professions : 375 mining - 1 enchanting ^^
Current Guild : None
Previous Guilds : Righteous Fury, Jamas
Previous Raiding Experience :KZ,Gruul,ZA,SSC (lurker,leo,morog,hydross) TK 4/4.
What you have to offer the guild : I believe i have to offer the guild a skilled tank who can provide a lot of fun both in raids, and when simply chatting. I also believe i can offer the guild a good time with a new tank in their ranks.

What you expect from the guild : I expect the members of the guild to have certian manners, though, a sense of humour. and a good time in raids.
Reason for leaving current guild : i needed a small break from WoW, left Jamas for a more active tank.
Net Connection Speed/Type : Wireless 54.0 Mbps.
Attunements: All heroics not to MH yet. never got the chance to down Kael or Vasj, but attempted both down to 20%
Names of current guild members you know, if any : Fleshgrinder mostly, and talked a lot to a shammy, sorry mate, can't remember name atm.
Days and times typically available : Mostly all days @ all times, if i can't attend to a raid or similar things, i will give raid leader or whoever is in charge a message.
Armory Profile (armory.wow-europe.com link) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Rageverfury

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Rageverfury

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Rageverfury - Protection - Warrior Empty Accepted

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:35 am

Welcome!
Trial period.
Azrael
Azrael
Incubus
Incubus