Infernal Avenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rageverfury, No guilds found as welcome as IA, reapplying.

Go down

Rageverfury, No guilds found as welcome as IA, reapplying. Empty Rageverfury, No guilds found as welcome as IA, reapplying.

Post by Rageverfury Wed May 07, 2008 5:09 pm

Character Name : Rageverfury
Email : Sjeefen@live.no
Level :70
Class : Warrior
Race : Tauren
Talent Distribution : 8 - 5 - 48
Professions : 375 mining - 1 enchanting ^^
Current Guild : None
Previous Guilds : Righteous Fury, Jamas
Previous Raiding Experience :KZ,Gruul,ZA,SSC (lurker,leo,morog,hydross) TK 4/4.
What you have to offer the guild : I believe i have to offer the guild a skilled tank who can provide a lot of fun both in raids, and when simply chatting. I also believe i can offer the guild a good time with a new tank in their ranks.

What you expect from the guild : I expect the members of the guild to have certian manners, though, a sense of humour. and a good time in raids.
Reason for leaving current guild : i needed a small break from WoW, left Jamas for a more active tank.
Net Connection Speed/Type : Wireless 54.0 Mbps.
Attunements: All heroics not to MH yet. never got the chance to down Kael or Vasj, but attempted both down to 20%
Names of current guild members you know, if any : Fleshgrinder mostly, and talked a lot to a shammy, sorry mate, can't remember name atm.
Days and times typically available : Mostly all days @ all times, if i can't attend to a raid or similar things, i will give raid leader or whoever is in charge a message.
Armory Profile (armory.wow-europe.com link) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Rageverfury

thanks for taking the time to read this.

Rageverfury

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down