Infernal Avenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloodbrave(70) resto shammy

2 posters

Go down

Bloodbrave(70) resto  shammy Empty Bloodbrave(70) resto shammy

Post by Bloodbrave Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:11 pm

Character Name : Bloodbrave
Email : --------
Level : 70
Class : shammy
Race : taureen
Talent Distribution : 5/0/56 (resto)
Professions :herbalism/alchemy/fishing/cooking
Current Guild : team distruction
Previous Guilds : casuals (lot`s)
Previous Raiding Experience : i play wow on blizz for almost 2 years.. and another 4-5 years on "private servers"
-- during my time on blizz i build 2 warrs(human/orc)/2 pallyes(human/BE)/1 shammy(here)(all 70 on different realms)
-- raiding experience most advanced as healer ((be pally)(hellfire realm) kara,maggy,gruul,ssc & the eye (didn`t kill vahj,kael..and freakin allar)...no ZA so far
What you have to offer the guild : --due to the fact that Burning Steppes (IMO) is the worse server i ever played.. i can offer u a healer that raid pve on a pve server .. and knows what means 4k dmg.. and how 25 man`s can fly over walls in "the eye " or how lurker can be "called"
What you expect from the guild : i like to think that my time on this server is not a waste of time ,i`m LF a guild for my size (as player) and i was memmber of this guild on a different server many years ago Smile so ..i know some quality players from the past .
Reason for leaving current guild : -- MT quit guild..and was the man for which i join .. without an xperienced MT there is no Pve ..and no raid guild
Net Connection Speed/Type : click net 3mb/sec also as backup RDS
Attunements: kara,all heroic keys (almost exalted all factions) ..(all dungeons raided normal /hc with 2 exceptions .. MGT and ZA
Names of current guild members you know, if any : ---------
Days and times typically available : i used to be hardcore player.. (my shammy has almost 2 months sice was born) ..when i`m on line i can stay ..on line at least till the finish of a raid
Armory Profile (armory.wow-europe.com link) : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Bloodbrave
* i updated my gear with few new items and propper enchants.. current config .(Unbuffed) 8756 hp/9263 mp/1508 bonus heal 266 mp5
--->> For The Horde ! <<----
tks for u`r time and hope to raid with u soon ... meanwhile.. i need to return on origins and find some .. new home cos my last raid home wasn`t so raid..blah.. to manny fell orcs on this server (ally noobs in fact/great hordies.. over night)..

Bloodbrave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Bloodbrave(70) resto  shammy Empty Accepted.

Post by Azrael Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:43 am

Welcome to trial, old pal.
Azrael
Azrael
Incubus
Incubus

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-02-10

Character sheet
Char name: Aazrael
Race: Undead
Class: Priest