Infernal Avenger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brici, protection warrior.

Go down

Brici, protection warrior. Empty Brici, protection warrior.

Post by Brici Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:12 am

Character Name :    Brici  
Level : 70
Class : Warrior
Race : Troll
Talent Distribution :  protection, 8/5/48
Professions : mining and jewlcrafting
Current Guild : Public Enemy
Previous Guilds : no raiding on this server. been in Outer Limits, Made in Romania.
Previous Raiding Experience : havent raided in ages:) I guess full MC, bwl, zg, that kind of stuff
What you have to offer the guild : time, patience, determination, and a strong will to progress in end-game in an organised group.
What you expect from the guild : the chance to get to tank end-game and learn all the encounters.
Reason for leaving current guild : it just formed about 2-3 weeks ago. fell apart.
Net Connection Speed/Type : 1.5mbps cable
Names of current guild members you know, if any : off the top of my head, just aazrael and crruela
Days and times typically available : pretty much all day with the ocasional 2-4 hours/day at school. allso every night except a few friday and saturday nights. but if needed, i'll be here.
Armory Profile (armory.wow-europe.com link) : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Steppes&n=Brici

I know my gear is pretty weak, but i'm working on it as hard as i can.
I know its far from whats needed for your raids, and I don't want to take anyone's spot in the raids. I'll stay on the bench untill i build up my gear and I'm willing to stay and work my way up the priority list of tanks.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to a reply.

Brici

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down